Adobe Springs Ranch SOLD OUT
This historic and scenic Texas ranch is located on the southern Edwards Plateau in Val Verde County three miles north of Comstock off Highway 163. This is the last and final portion of our Comstock ranch. Wagon Track Ranch and Seminole Springs Ranch were the first two offering from the original ranch, both have almost sold out. Comstock is about 24 miles northwest of Del Rio on U.S. 90. The original rock home, barn, well, outbuildings and corrals on the ranch will be sold with approximately 266 acres (minimum down payment of 20%). The home was built in the 1800,s and severed as a stage coach and wagon stop for the early Texas settlers that watered their stock at a spring located at the ranch headquarters, the spring no longer flows. Just above the ranch house is a large rock walled corral used for the livestock on over night stops. The terrain on the ranch is rolling hills with wide valleys intersected with dry arroyos. Vegetation on the ranch includes mesquite, hackberry, cedar, wild persimmon and other native brush and grass species. There is a very large and healthy whitetail population on the ranch and the surrounding area. Other game found on the ranch includes Rio Grande turkey, javelina, blue quail, as well as the typical small game and predators found throughout Texas. Area attractions include Seminole Canyon State Park, Lake Amistad and Lake Amistad National Recreation Area. Thirty year owner financing will be available on all tracts in the ranch with as little as 5% down. Call or email today to see this scenic Texas ranch.
Lots & PricesClick To View
|Lot Name||Total Acres||Total Price|
View Larger Map
Grazing LeaseClick to View
Legal & Restrictions
ADOBE SPRINGS RANCH
RESTRICTIONS AND COVENANTS
The property in the Adobe Springs Ranch, as recorded in the plat records of Val Verde County, Texas, is subject to the covenants hereby made by the developer, (Seller), to-wit:
1. That these covenants are to run with the land and shall be binding on the Purchaser and all persons claiming under him. Purchaser understands that these restrictions and covenants are filed in the Real Property Records of Val Verde County, Texas.
2. Hunting of all kinds for all game or other animals, whether on foot or by vehicle, is prohibited on or from roads in Adobe Springs Ranch. That the above property herein shall not be used for commercial or day lease hunting nor any manufacturing purposes. There exists a grazing lease on this property. Purchaser understands that livestock may be present on his land and that sources of water on his land that existed when the property was purchased may be used for said livestock. Purchaser has no obligation to continue this lease and may cancel the lease on his property by constructing fencing that meets local standards and is adequate to keep Lessee's livestock off his property and then giving Lessee 30 days advance notice that he wishes to not participate in the lease. If Purchaser desires to remove or alter any existing fences on his property Lessee shall be notified in advance in order to maintain control of the livestock.
3. That no automobile, truck, trailer, or other vehicle shall be abandoned on this property, nor shall there be any dumping or placing of unsightly objects of any kind on the property.
4. That no structure of any kind (including hunting blinds and/or deer feeders) shall be permitted within 300 feet of any public road, 200 feet of any roadway easement or 100 feet of any property line.
5. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any tract nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to any adjoining tract. No tract shall be maintained or utilized in such a manner as to violate any applicable statute, ordinance or regulation of the United States of America, the State of Texas, the County of Val Verde, if applicable, or any other governmental agency having jurisdiction thereof.
6. Not more than one residence shall be permitted on any tract. No communal residences shall be permitted.
7. That no commercial swine operation shall be permitted.
8. PURCHASER agrees not to impede the flow of water in and to existing water lines, tanks, or troughs that are on his property and grants ingress and egress to persons who need to maintain said improvements and wells which furnish water to the lines, tanks or troughs. Only those Purchasers who own an interest in an existing well shall have the right to use water from said well. Seller will not furnish water to any existing water troughs or tanks unless specified in individual contracts.
9. That no tract may be subdivided without the express written consent of the SELLER. This restriction will not prevent the Texas Veteran's Land Board (TVLB) from deeding a tract to a veteran for the purpose of a home site.
10. PURCHASER hereby authorizes SELLER and/or Assigns to charge each property owner a maintenance fee of $1.00 per acre, per year, not to exceed $300.00 to improve and maintain entrances, roads, community wells, water lines, storage tanks and any other maintenance deemed necessary by the SELLER and/or Assigns in the Adobe Springs Ranch Subdivision. Those tracts of land which front exclusively on a state or county maintained road will be charged a maintenance fee of $.50 per acre, per year, not to exceed $150.00. Such charge shall not be assessed against SELLER and/or Assigns. Such charge shall be made by direct billing to the property owner. If PURCHASER refuses to make said payments, PURCHASER hereby authorizes SELLER, at SELLER's option, to deduct such charge from payments made by PURCHASER, and any such charge so deducted will not be credited to the payment on the balance due on the purchase price, principal or interest. It is understood and agreed that this road maintenance charge (if not paid within 60 days of billing date) shall become a lien against the tract being conveyed, permitting SELLER and/or Assigns such rights to enforce said liens as may be set forth in Sec. 51.002 of the Texas Property Code, as amended time to time.
11. That at such time as SELLER may determine at his sole discretion, the SELLER shall have the authority but not the obligation to notify each tract owner of the time, date, and a place of a meeting of all tract owners to be held for the purpose of organizing a Property Owner's Association. A majority of the votes of the tract owners in attendance at such meetings or by written proxy shall be sufficient to transact business at such meeting. Each tract owner, including SELLER, attending or represented by written proxy at such meetings shall have one vote for each tract owned by such owner on all business to come before the meeting. Upon the creation and organization of such organization, as non-profit corporation, or otherwise, SELLER shall transfer and assign to the association the current balance of the road improvement and maintenance, if any. Thereafter such association shall have the power, authority and obligation to maintain the roadways of the development and collect the road maintenance assessment. All such assessments upon any tract in the development shall become the personal obligation of the owners of such tract and such association is hereby granted a lien upon each lot to secure the payments of such assessments, permitting said association such rights to enforce said liens as may be set forth in Sec. 51.002 of the Texas Property Code, as amended time to time. It is understood that SELLER, or SELLER’S assigns, shall not be responsible for paying this assessment under any circumstances. In the event a lien has been placed on property to secure the payment of assessments and that property is repossessed or otherwise transferred to SELLER it is understood that all such liens will be released.
12. No deviation of any kind shall be permitted from these restrictions unless permission is granted in writing by the SELLER.
Request More Info
To learn more about Adobe Springs Ranch SOLD OUT please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.